Description of project: Ongoing project – “Educational support to underprivileged Children”
Period of project: 2 years (24 months) towards the educational support to 500 children in one school over two years at Haridwar District, Uttarakhand
1. Classroom Teaching Learning – Regular classes will be conducted for the students in the identified education centre.
2. Asset Building –
3. Enhance Co-Curricular Expertise of Students Like Art and craft, dance, music and sports etc.
4. Environment Education – Handling waste, tree plantation etc.
5. Celebration of Important Days – Like Republic Day, World Environment Day, Independence Day, Teachers’ Day, Children’s Day, etc.
6. Parent Teacher Meetings and Community engagement – For increasing interaction between school and Parents/Community with the idea of building ownership and sustainability.
7. Exposure visits – To be conducted regularly as an on-going activity
Implementing Agency: “Prayatna” Noida, a non-profit organization in India working on issues related to education, health, livelihood, youth development, sustainable development and disaster management for more than a decade.